Dr. Silvia Bonetti
Since 2008 Clinical Institute City of Brescia (Brescia) U.O. of Gynecology
2018 Sant’Anna Clinic (Brescia) U.O. of Gynecology and Obstetrics.
Since 2008 Atheneum Medical Office – Gynecology / Obstetrics Outpatient Clinic.
Since 2014 San Giacomo Polyclinic (Piubega-MN) – Gynecology / Obstetrics Outpatient Clinic.
Since 2008 several contracts with Consultants of the Province of Brescia in Gynecology / Obstetrics Outpatient Clinics.
– Guard shifts at the Delivery Room / Obstetrics Department in support of obstetric staff in physiological deliveries, first operator in operative vaginal deliveries, execution as first operator of elective and emergency caesarean sections, management of post-partum / puerperium complications .
– Gynecological surgical activity, with particular interest in the treatment of pre-cancerous lesions of the lower female genital tract, in particular with the laser technique. Participation in training courses with live-sorgery as a speaker and first operator surgeon in the field of surgery with laser technique for the treatment of pathologies of the lower female genital tract.
– Gynecological surgical activity in the context of couple infertility treatments (3rd level assisted fertilization).
– Outpatient management of physiological and pathological pregnancies.
– Outpatient gynecological activity.
– Pre-conception consultancy outpatient activity, diagnostic pathways for infertile couples. Outpatient procedures for the treatment of couple infertility.
– Outpatient activity as part of the program for the prevention of oncological diseases of the female lower genital tract (Outpatient clinic for colposcopy, vulvoscopy).
1996 High School Diploma in Classical Studies at the Liceo Ginnasio Virgilio (Mantua) with a score of 60/60
1996-2002 Enrolled in the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery at the University of Pavia
18.07.2002 Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Pavia with a grade of 110/110 cum laude.
2002-2007 School of Specialization at the Mangiagalli Clinic in Milan (University of Milan)
07.11.2007 Specialization diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics with a mark of 70 / seventieth and honors.
During the period of professional training and in the years of medical practice as a Specialist Doctor in Gynecology-Obstetrics participation in numerous national and international conferences, for in-depth studies and updates in the Obstetrics and Gynecology field. On a national level, she participates in scientific obstetric-gynecological training congresses as a speaker.