Dr. Claudio Paganotti
• Graduated in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Brescia in the academic year 1987/88, with the thesis: The prolapse of the vaginal dome. Surgical repair techniques; specialized in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Brescia in the academic year 1993/94, with the thesis: La colposospensione sec. Burch in the treatment of stress incontinence; scholarship holder: Consultation project for climacteric, at the Mellino Mellini Hospital in Chiari (BS) in 1994; Consultant in Clinical Sexology trained at the School of the Italian Association of Applied Sexology Psychology in Milan in 2010-11 and 2011-12.
• Activity as a medical director at the Obstetrics and Gynecology Unit of the Clinical Institute “S. Anna “in Brescia, from 1994 to 2005. Head of the Menopause Center and Uro-gynecology Clinic; activity as a medical director at the Obstetrics and Gynecology Operational Unit of the “Città di Brescia” Clinical Institute in Brescia, from 2005 to today. Head of the Gynecology Area.
• Surgical activity: over 5450 gynecological surgery (vulvo-vaginal corrective surgery, hysteroscopic surgery, reconstructive surgery of utero-vaginal prolapse, minimally invasive surgery for urinary incontinence, traditional abdominal surgery). Expert in the use of the vaginal Co2 laser.
• Scientific activity: participation, both as a speaker and as an attendant, in 215 congresses and professional refresher courses; author or co-author of 82 scientific publications; member of several Scientific Societies (Italian Association of Gynecological Urology, Italian Association of Aesthetic and Functional Gynecology, Italian Association of Applied Psychology Sexology). Accredited to the Register of Italian Hysteroscopists. Registered in the Italian Federation of Scientific Sexology.
• Dissemination activity: author of 262 popular publications (periodicals such as Bimbisani & Belli, Confidenze, Come stai, Intimetri, ProfiloSalute, SaperVivere, Viversani & Belli); author of three books: Menopause. Ed. Massetti-Rodella, 2007. Perineal rehabilitation and vaginal cones. Ed. Phasar, 2009. The birth. Ed. Serra Tarantola, 2013.